Thursday, August 25, 2005

intermission I

morning rambling

wow it turned into a suspense!
It's surprising unexpected. prob coz of the tail i left 'how could there be 67 kings...'
doesn't it sound like a setting where a gigantic dark castle-styled mansion filled with 70 something inhabitants, each with their own secrets to tell.
i'll carry on with the story althou i suck at suspense.
-----------

after lunch thoughts

lol. I didn't mean to remove it though. I should probably type 'to be improved'. YES nothing's to be removed. Shamey shamey I didn't finish any of Woolf's great works, not even a single novel.

There I digressed. Intermission I. Want I.

After lunch I continued on the cliffhanger you left me, and in courteous return, didn't quite forget to leave you another hanger to tackle with. So I hope you enjoy it!

The merits of a marathon style blog novel is becoming clear. Unexpected plot developments could be v mind broadening. What I had in mind initially was a weird story in modern setting, where the mysterious man who owned 77 mail boxes (or 78 if including his own) was waiting to forget, or to remember. Whatever reason it is. A cold-hearted city story even.

But now it seems more interesting stuff is coming up. I'm all eager to know what's in store. Don't press yourself to write. Move your fingers and type only when thoughts come to you. I'm v v free at the moment and after the nap, I woke up with a few immature ideas which I thought would maybe tail nicely to your last entry. But sometimes I plainly didn't know what more to write.

So like said, no discussion. Just have fun!

ps. i take back my last sentence.
Let's discuss while we have fun!

This's going suspense, not some free verse. Have to discuss or else the characters will be split beyond recognition

No comments: